Saturday, 3 June 2017

For Dads or special men

I must apologise to my teamies for this late running post, it's been half term hols here & I don't know my head from my **** let alone what day it is!  But moving on swiftly, we so appreciate you taking the time to play along with us last week, great to see our old stash getting an outing! Our top 3 will be along tomorrow morning at a punctual time.

Meanwhile, here's some inspirations from Team Abi following this week's theme of 'FOR DADS or a SPECIAL MAN for those of us no longer lucky enough to still have our Dads around:
Amy




Cass

Lisa




Remember, you do need to STAMP to be in our Top 3.

Don't forget to check out the Christmas Challenge where we're always Anything Christmas Goes, doesn't get much easier than that for motivation!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Hi girls

I just thought I would drop by and say hi.

Can I also say that I'm loving all of your cards, they're fabulous.

Big hugs
Janine x

Sharon said...

HI there,
I'm having difficulty linking up today. I've tried 3 times and also tried the alternative option but to no avail. I'd still like to enter this week so if it's okay my link is http://mycraftycardz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/whos-got-remote.html

Thanks very much
Sharon x

PS If 3 entries suddenly drop in overnight I apologise!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

We miss you Janine! So lovely to read your comment. Hugs xoxo